Shabby

October 3, 2011

I'm back with Zoya - Apple

                                                                                                                                                                                              Playa Kenepa
That's right, I'm ba-hack! And I'm happy to tell you I had an amazing vacation on Curaçao; relaxing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing, shopping, mountain climbing... we did it all and more! Of course I painted my nails while I was there, but believe it or not, I painted them just once. o_O I guess my nails needed some time off too, lol. The nail polish I used that one time was a great one: sparkly green Apple from Zoya. A fun and cheery colour ánd it matched perfectly with my green bikini! I believe this was three coats, it applied nicely.


Ahh, it feels really great to be blogging again, I missed it and of course I missed my dear readers. ^_^ I hope you're all doing ok!

Thanks for watching!